John Meadows is the creator of the infamous “Mountain Dog Diet“.
John Meadows (Mountain Dog 2.0) 3 day seminar including:
- A true account of the hardcore side of the sport
- Mountain Dog Training completely broken down into 4 phases, along with a thorough review of Mountain Dog 2.0 explained
- Training sessions including Legs, Arms, Chest/shoulders, and Back
- Contest Peaking
- Intra-workout nutrition and how to use it to ensure maximal recovery
- Hardcore fat loss and mass gaining strategies I use and use with my clients
John Meadows Gallery
John Meadows Video Gallery
- Name: John Meadows
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- Date of Birth: 1972
- Height: 5’6
- Competition Weight: 212-215 lbs.
- Occupation: Works at Bank One Corporation as a Project Manager.
John Meadows Competition History
- 1997 NPC Physique Light Heavyweight, 2nd
- 1998 NPC Junior USA Light Heavyweight, 6th
- 1999 NPC Jan Tana Amateur Heavyweight & Overall, 1st
- 1999 NPC USA Championships Heavyweight, 4th
- 2000 NPC USA Championships Heavyweight, 8th
- 2001 NPC Collegiate Nationals Heavyweight & Overall, 1st
- 2001 NPC USA Championships Heavyweight, 13th
- 2002 NPC Eastern USA Championships Heavyweight, 3rd
- 2002 NPC Nationals Heavyweight, 10th